By joining, you help shape the direction of our local foods and traditions and to be connected with local, like-minded neighbors who are equally dedicated to a more sustainable future and to making Good, Clean and Fair food a reality for all.
Click here to become a Slow Food member.
Slow Food USA Membership Costs:
- $60 Standard individual membership (includes print magazine)
- $30 Youth Network membership (includes online magazine)
- $30 Limited resources level (self-identified)
- $100 Family membership (includes two adults and unlimited children)
All of the above will receive a newly redesigned membership card.
Be sure to request the Charleston SC chapter at the end of the online registration process.
“Like us” on Facebook so we can get to know you.
- Convivial meals and tastings
- Visits with local producers and farms
- Educational workshops and classes
- Discussions, conferences & film screenings
- Volunteerism on a local and national level
- Member discounts for all events hosted by Slow Food Charleston.
- Early sign-up or purchase options for all Slow Food Charleston events, tours, classes and more.
- Exclusive access to Member-only events.
Become a Volunteer
As a 100% volunteer organization, we can always use an extra hand! If interested, please email email@example.com:
What’s your specialty?
Host, set-up, event planning etc, how can your skills help Slow Food