$60 Standard individual membership (includes print magazine)
$30 Youth Network membership (includes online magazine)
$30 Limited resources level (self-identified)
$100 Family membership (includes two adults and unlimited children)
All of the above will receive a newly redesigned membership card.
Be sure to request the Charleston SC chapter at the end of the online registration process.
- Convivial meals and tastings
- Visits with local producers and farms
- Educational workshops and classes
- Discussions, conferences & film screenings
- Volunteerism on a local and national level
- Member discounts for all events hosted by Slow Food Charleston.
- Early sign-up or purchase options for all Slow Food Charleston events, tours, classes and more.
- Exclusive access to Member-only events.
As a 100% volunteer organization, we can always use an extra hand! Click below to to become a volunteer. It’s nice to know we can count on you.